By clicking “Accept”, You agree to the following:
(1) wANNOVAR is developed for Research Use Only (RUO), and it does not provide any medical or healthcare services or advices whatsoever.
(2) wANNOVAR is freely available for academic and non-profit purposes only. Any commercial use requires a license from legal owner of the software, namely the University of Southern California.
(3) When using results obtained from wANNOVAR, you agree to cite wANNOVAR.
(4) Your IP address will be recorded by Google Analytics or other means for tracking purposes.
(5) You confirm and warrant that you have the full right and authority to provide genome data to wANNOVAR, to analyze such data, and to obtain results on such data. You further confirm and warrant that the data does not contain any identifiable information, and that we may create derivative work for research and educational purposes. You also understand that the wANNOVAR web server does not require user registration, so that your data is potentially accessible by third parties by decrypting URLs. Finally, you understand that any user data will be removed from the web server periodically, and it is your own responsibility to back up any data and results. You hereby irrevocably agree to hold the developers harmless from any form of liability if the data which you provide wANNOVAR becomes compromised.
(6) THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.